I-Angel – Rainbow II HipSeat Baby Carrier
- Hipseat carrier mode
- Stand-alone detachable hipseat mode with one arm supporting
- Nursing sling mode with both arms supporting
- The Rainbow II collection has an additional function of being worn as a carrier without the hipseat for parents who would like to use the carrier only function with their newborn and step up to the hipseat carrier at a later time.
- Your baby can be seated facing in or outward
- Hipseat carrier can be worn on either the front or back
- Stand-alone hipseat can be worn in center, left, or right position with one arm supporting
- Support your baby with both your arms across the hipseat for nursing
With the utmost importance placed upon your baby’s safety, the padded hipseat is securely attached to the carrier portion with the highest quality YKK zipper while two outlying connecting velcro fasteners operate as a redundant safety mechanism. The fully adjustable padded shoulder and waist belts operate in conjunction to redistribute the baby’s weight to your hips and provide a comfortable fit. The velcro waist belt (has an attached pouch for small items) is made wide with an additional safety buckle to help stabilize the hipseat so you can confidently move with your baby. The carrier portion has a zip away four season chest cover that can be used during colder seasons and taken off during warmer seasons to reveal a mesh lining for maximizing air circulation and coolness for your baby. The sleeping hood snaps to the shoulder belts to help shield your baby from the elements (i.e. sun, wind, rain, snow). The organic cotton teething pads fasten to the shoulder belts to help soothe any biting or teething tendencies. Designed into the waist belt is a handy pouch for essential items such as cellphone and keys.
The Rainbow II comes with an additional modified waist belt that allows you to convert to & from carrier without hipseat – hipseat carrier. The modified waist belt for carrier mode has an adjustable flares feature that can be extended or retracted to custom fit your infant’s bum & thigh area for better infant support. As your baby develops and grows bigger, you can graduate them to the hipseat carrier for maximum support and reduce back arching.
- Hipseat + Carrier
- Baby Carrier
- Sleeping Hood
- Shoulders & front Organic Teething Pads
Fabric Material: 100% cotton
Product Weight: 1.98 pounds (as a hipseat carrier) 0.81 pounds (as a carrier without the hipseat)
Waist Belt Size: 29 15/16 – 44 7/8 inches
- Age: 30 days – 36 months
- Baby Weight: 7.75 – 44 pounds